Do you ever shop online? Do you ever find yourself staring at that empty box near the bottom that says, “Promotion Code”? I know I have, and every time I don’t fill it with an online coupon code, I feel like I’m getting ripped off!
Couponology is a site that will help you fill that blank promo code box. This site is easy to navigate and there are many methods to find yourself a quality coupon that’s going to save you money.
Here are all the ways you can find coupons and coupon codes on the site:
- Coupons by Store: This is exactly what it sounds like, with stores listed alphabetically. Youll find coupon codes for many of the stores you probably shop at, including Target, Adidas, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, and for those of you that love fashion, there’s also Nordstrom coupon codes.
- Coupons by Category: Categories include Apparel & Accessories, Food & Groceries, Travel & Tourism, and everything in between.
- Best Online Coupons: This looks like a listing of some of the most valuable coupons available.
- Most Popular: These are the coupons that are used the most, and are therefore deemed the most popular.
- Free Shipping Codes: I love free shipping codes because that’s often the area that I feel I’m losing the most money. But, when shipping is free, I feel pretty confident that I got a deal on the purchase as a whole.
- Printable Coupons: This section of the site includes coupons you can use in stores. I saw printable coupons for stores like Whole Foods, JCPenney, and Best Buy.
Other features of the site include a search function, a listing of coupons about to expire, and a way to sign up to get weekly email alerts from Couponology.
Do you shop online? Have you used Couponology?
My name is Derek, and I have my Bachelors Degree in Finance from Grand Valley State University. After graduation, I was not able to find a job that fully utilized my degree, but I still had a passion for Finance! So, I decided to focus my passion in the stock market. I studied Cash Flows, Balance Sheets, and Income Statements, put some money into the market and saw a good return on my investment. As satisfying as this was, I still felt that something was missing. I have a passion for Finance, but I also have a passion for people. If you have a willingness to learn, I will continue to teach.