Alright. So I have some pretty serious goals to hit by the end of this year, and in order to achieve them, I’ve broken them down per month. Here’s what I have to achieve this month to stay on pace. Was it a hit or miss this month??
1) Alexa Rank Under 110,000 – My Alexa Rank was at 110,808 at the beginning of the month, and it was going up rapidly (which is a bad thing). If I did nothing different, I would have expected my rank to be somewhere around 125,000 by now. But, it appears that I have halted the bleeding! My one-month rank is currently at 110,861, and my 3-month rank is at 114,551. These numbers are turning around slowly, but I might be able to hit my 110,000 (3-month) target by the end of the month (some wishful thinking, but hey, it’s possible!).
Also, if you want to help me bring this number down, please download the Alexa Toolbar. It would do wonders for this site! Thanks!
2) Get My Subscriber Number to 900…and Beyond! – My subscriber number was at 877 at the beginning of the month, and I knew I’d have to work pretty hard to get this number over 900, so I held a promotional giveaway (which is still going on by the way). Since the beginning of the month, my subscriber numbers have increased to 918! 🙂 Goal hit? Check!
3) Increase my Facebook Friends to 300 – My Facebook friends were hanging around 280 for what seemed like forever! They just weren’t moving anywhere! With my recent promotion, I have increased this number to 308. Goal hit? Check!
4) Post Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – I still love to write posts and interact with my readers, so this is an easy one! Goal Hit? Check!
5) Finish the House – At the beginning of this month, my house was still in disarray! There weren’t baseboards anywhere, there were entire rooms that needed wall and trim paint, and I had an entire room without door casings period! My brother and my parents were a huge help on this project, and I can honestly say that the house is finished! Of course, there are a few things to do here and there, but there are absolutely no sawhorses or drop-cloths in my house and everything looks amazing! So excited! If you want to see pictures, come back tomorrow. I’ll have them all up in Monday’s post! 🙂 Goal Hit? Check!
As usual, there were some great reads this past week (other than what was on my site that it ;)). Here are a few that caught my eye! Enjoy the reading!
Create Wealth Through Property Investment – by Money Smart Guides
5 Ways to Invest in Yourself at Young Adult Money
9 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning More Money at Wealth Informatics
How to Better Manage Your 401(k) For Retirement Success – by Financial Samurai
How To Take Emotion Out of Investing at Frugal Rules
Am I Being Too Cheap? – by Retire by 40
The Psychological Effects of Being in Debt at One Smart Dollar
Are You Financially Ready For Kids? – by Prairie Eco-Thrifter
How To Manage Debt: Top 6 Options at Finance Inspired
10 Quotes To Get You Motivated at Well Kept Wallet
Why an Emergency Fund is More Important Than Paying Off Debt – by 20’s Finances
Is Franchising Business Right For You at Modest Money
How Much Did You Spend??!! – by Couple Money
Overspending in America: The Sad Truth at Debt Roundup
How To Retire in 10 Years, Regardless of Age at Eyes on the Dollar
How To Ask for a Discount at Thirty Six Months
Enter Your Name and Email Address Below: