****This contest is now over. Thanks for all who entered!!******
In the spirit of the New Year, I decided that it’s time to give away some money! Don’t worry, it’s in my budget.
There are many ways to enter the contest, and some ways are more beneficial than others – for example, if you subscribe – I’ll enter your name in the drawing twice instead of just once.
Ways to Enter:
1) Subscribe to my website (Place your email in the Feedburner subscriber box on the right) – Worth 2 entries
2) Refer a subscriber (send the email of the person you referred via my “Contact/Advertise” tab) – Worth 5 entries
3) Follow me on Twitter – Worth 1 entry
4) Leave a Comment below regarding your goals for 2011 – Worth 1 entry
5) Link to this page from your website – Worth 2 entries
6) Review my website on alexa.com – Worth 1 entry
There is no limit to the amount of entries you can earn. If you refer 10 subscribers – your name will be in the drawing 50 times!
I will be using Random.org to select the winner, and e-giftcard will be sent to your email.
The deadline for entries will end on January 31 at 11:59pm. Good luck to you all!
My name is Derek, and I have my Bachelors Degree in Finance from Grand Valley State University. After graduation, I was not able to find a job that fully utilized my degree, but I still had a passion for Finance! So, I decided to focus my passion in the stock market. I studied Cash Flows, Balance Sheets, and Income Statements, put some money into the market and saw a good return on my investment. As satisfying as this was, I still felt that something was missing. I have a passion for Finance, but I also have a passion for people. If you have a willingness to learn, I will continue to teach.