I have to admit that I am very excited about this day. My eBook, “101 Ways to Make More Money” is now available to anyone that subscribes to my site! And, in order to celebrate, I’m going to give away a $100 Amazon Gift Card to one lucky winner! If you are the winner, I’ll send the e-gift card to your email address so you can buy anything you want! I would love nothing more than to see you win a gift card worth $100!
The contest will end on May 31, 2011, and the winner will be selected by using random.org.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
1) Subscribe by entering your email on the right side of this page – by doing so, you’ll earn 2 entry points and a free copy of my new book, “101 Ways to Make More Money“! And, if you are already a subscriber, you’ll automatically earn your 2 points! 🙂
2) Tweet this post (Twitter button is directly beneath this article) for 1 entry point – make sure to comment and let me know that you tweeted so I can give you credit.
3) Link to this post from your site (worth 10 points) – I would love it if you helped promote my eBook and this Amazon gift card offer. I truly believe that this book is a great tool for those that are looking for a little extra income.
101 Ways to Make More Money
Here are the different sections of this book:
- Online Money
- Money on the Street
- Roll Up Your Sleeves
- Sell, Sell, Sell
- Use Your Expertise
- Selling Your Skills
- Extra Jobs
- Making Money With Your Property
- Referral and Promotional Money
Plus, not only does this book provide you with various types of money making ideas, but it will also give you the links to get you started in your venture immediately!
Subscribing is free and the eBook is free! So, there’s no reason not to sign up! We’d be glad to have you! 🙂
My name is Derek, and I have my Bachelors Degree in Finance from Grand Valley State University. After graduation, I was not able to find a job that fully utilized my degree, but I still had a passion for Finance! So, I decided to focus my passion in the stock market. I studied Cash Flows, Balance Sheets, and Income Statements, put some money into the market and saw a good return on my investment. As satisfying as this was, I still felt that something was missing. I have a passion for Finance, but I also have a passion for people. If you have a willingness to learn, I will continue to teach.