On this day of Thanksgiving, it’s obviously a great time to take a step back and remember all the blessings in your life. Here’s my laundry list of things that I am thankful for (in no particular order)
- My beautiful, articulate wife (even though I said this list has no order, I still feel that this one needs to go at the top! Love you hunny!)
- A loving family (both mine, and my wife’s)
- Our wonderful home
- Fantastic jobs (remember, some people are still struggling to find work out there)
- An ability to create “side-income” (with my online ventures and my wife’s photography)
- Health – I don’t need to take any pills, and I have a fully-functional body. It’s a wonderful blessing.
- Readers of my blog – what kind of person would I be if I left you off my list!? I love my readers and am always thankful for the comments.
What are some things that you are thankful for?
My name is Derek, and I have my Bachelors Degree in Finance from Grand Valley State University. After graduation, I was not able to find a job that fully utilized my degree, but I still had a passion for Finance! So, I decided to focus my passion in the stock market. I studied Cash Flows, Balance Sheets, and Income Statements, put some money into the market and saw a good return on my investment. As satisfying as this was, I still felt that something was missing. I have a passion for Finance, but I also have a passion for people. If you have a willingness to learn, I will continue to teach.