- Start living on less (split rent, buy cheaper groceries, etc.)
- Each morning, visualize your fantastic life without credit card debt
- Increase your income (second job, side hustle, etc.)
- Sell anything you can and put the cash into savings (for future unknown emergencies)
- Put all of your extra earnings toward the smallest debt
- Pay off the smallest debt. Since you now have that monthly payment freed up, put it toward the next smallest debt.
- Repeat #5-6
And there you have it! A rock solid get out of credit card debt plan that anyone can win with, and in less than 100 words! Now stop reading about how to get out of credit card debt and start actually doing it!
My name is Derek, and I have my Bachelors Degree in Finance from Grand Valley State University. After graduation, I was not able to find a job that fully utilized my degree, but I still had a passion for Finance! So, I decided to focus my passion in the stock market. I studied Cash Flows, Balance Sheets, and Income Statements, put some money into the market and saw a good return on my investment. As satisfying as this was, I still felt that something was missing. I have a passion for Finance, but I also have a passion for people. If you have a willingness to learn, I will continue to teach.