Hi LifeAndMyFinances readers!
This blog often helps you by:
- simplifying complex personal finance situations
- offering free tools to get you out of debt and win with your finances
- providing free help for those of you that reach out to me by email
All that stuff is great…but you know what else is helpful??
Hahaha. As a way of saying thanks to all you readers, I figured it’d be nice to give away a few gift cards. I’m sure you don’t mind, right?
So here’s what we’re giving away this month:
- $50 Visa gift card (1 of these)
- $25 Amazon gift card (2 of these)
- $25 Wal-Mart gift card (2 of these)
That’s a total of $150 given away this month! Nice!! So, you’ve got 5 chances to win and the rules of entry are super simple!
How to Enter the Giveaway for Your Chance to Win!
Here are the rules of entry:
- Receive one (1) point by becoming a new subscriber to this site (subscribe here) – and be sure to verify your subscription via email, otherwise your entry doesn’t count.
- Receive one (1) point by commenting below and telling me what you like most about Life And My Finances
- Five different winners will be selected for these prizes (in other words, no one can win two prizes)
- Entries are open from March 16th until midnight, March 23rd
- Winners will be selected via Random.org and will be announced on Sunday, March 25th
- Prizes will be sent as soon as I hear from the winners – and then you can spend your free money!! 😉
Best of luck everyone! Thanks again for being awesome!!
My name is Derek, and I have my Bachelors Degree in Finance from Grand Valley State University. After graduation, I was not able to find a job that fully utilized my degree, but I still had a passion for Finance! So, I decided to focus my passion in the stock market. I studied Cash Flows, Balance Sheets, and Income Statements, put some money into the market and saw a good return on my investment. As satisfying as this was, I still felt that something was missing. I have a passion for Finance, but I also have a passion for people. If you have a willingness to learn, I will continue to teach.