15. Make a HUGE difference in the world!
This is the final step. You’re completely out of debt, you’ve got a solid emergency fund started, and you’ve got a beefy retirement.
It’s time for you to make a severe difference in this world. After all, you’ve been greatly blessed and have been given the opportunity to do so.
Hopefully, you’ve been giving throughout this whole journey, but now is your time to ramp it up!
- Mentor some kids
- Fund their way through college
- Pay for someone’s groceries
- Set up a non-profit for a need in your area
- Start funding buildings in your home-town (library, kids’ center, drug rehab center, young mom center, etc.)
These are just a few examples. I want you to think BIG though!
You’re likely worth millions and can do some real good in this world. Not only can you change a life with the wealth you’ve been given, you could change an entire region.
Make a difference. You won’t regret it!