Whew! This house rebuild is starting to tire us out! We’ve officially been working on rebuilding this house for just over a month now, and we’re pretty happy with the progress we’ve made so far (ha, but it sure would be nice to be done!!! …maybe in another month or so).
In the last update (see Rental House Rebuild – Update #2), the plumbing was completed, the furnace was fixed, the deck was power washed, the basement “grow room” was torn down, the bathroom was prepped for painting, and the entire main floor was primed. That was a ton of work, but progress must keep moving forward! Let’s see what we got finished in the last two weeks.
The Rental House Rebuild – Update #3
After writing down a list of all the things we tackled in the last 2 weeks, I’m pretty impressed with what we got done again! . . . → Read More: The Rental House Rebuild – Update #3