I firmly believe that almost everyone can become a millionaire these days. It’s not complicated and doesn’t take thousands of words to teach someone how they can do it. In fact, it can all be explained in less than 100 words…seriously.
How to Become a Millionaire (in less than 100 words)
1) Take education seriously – Learn all you can while you can, no matter what
2) Spend far less than you make – Put your extra money into savings, investments, and some into fun (of course)
3) Invest only in what you understand – By investing, you’re already in the minority – don’t worry so much about gaining huge returns
4) Re-invest your returns – This the key to becoming a millionaire – keep putting your wins into future winners
5) Give – Take an interest in the less fortunate and you’ll quickly find satisfaction in your own life
And there you have it. Millionaire status. It’s just that simple.
Do you agree? Will you become a millionaire?
My name is Derek, and I have my Bachelors Degree in Finance from Grand Valley State University. After graduation, I was not able to find a job that fully utilized my degree, but I still had a passion for Finance! So, I decided to focus my passion in the stock market. I studied Cash Flows, Balance Sheets, and Income Statements, put some money into the market and saw a good return on my investment. As satisfying as this was, I still felt that something was missing. I have a passion for Finance, but I also have a passion for people. If you have a willingness to learn, I will continue to teach.